A Still Life


I remember my art teacher when I was 12 years old who taught me the principles of creating a still life drawing or painting. I learned that in art I could capture time and not let it pass, but keep it as a secret keepsake in this treasure chest of life. Thank you to My First Love; My Lord and Savior. For it is He who gives and creates, teaching us through this journey. I am forever grateful to see His extraordinary glory in every ordinary moment.

"...be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" Psalm 46:10


Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winter Scape
















Well, there are two ways I can look at this. The new year in my neck of the woods promises driving cold and freshly falling flakes. I either count the days till Spring ... or ... make every day count until then. So I'm busy in my studio, organizing, planning and sewing and staying warm. Even the birds are hiding today. Only 51 days till Spring ~ but who's really counting.
Bless the work of your mind and your hands today, wherever you are.
Sincerely,
Patrice

No comments: